Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Testing, Testing

That was the theme of today...testing, testing and more testing!  Overall, it was successful in that all of the ordered tests were able to be set up pretty much like clockwork.  They were able to get a lot taken care of today.  Kelli has to go for the remainder of the tests starting tomorrow at 6:30am.  By mid afternoon she should be finished with the last of the tests and able to meet with the doctor again.  Hopefully for an "official" diagnosis and treatment plan mapped out.  Exhausting few days to say the least, but we are so grateful for how quickly things are moving along.  We are praying for energy and endurance for tomorrow, as well as no surprises (unless they are good!) in the official diagnosis and treatment plan. 

I've had several people asking about the boys.  They really aren't officially "boys" at almost 21 and 23...BUT they'll always be "the boys" to me!!  And it's my blog so I'll call them what I want to : )  Anyway,  both Jake and Chris are doing well.  They are staying busy with work and school and following the mandatory daily text check-in with me that I've required!  Ha!!  Please continue to lift them up in prayer, because it doesn't matter how old you are, your Momma is always your Momma.  I have to say I'm so super proud of them...I went by tonight to grab their laundry so I could do it for them and Chris told me "I just put a load in!".  Excellent husband material right there, ladies!!

I posted earlier about our "Praying for Mrs. Owens" bracelets that came in today...I have lots of them so if you need one, let me know.  I also posted a picture of mine on instagram with the hashtag "prayingformrsowens".  I want to encourage everyone to do the same...how fun would it be for Auntie to be able to see all the places and people who are praying her through this!!  As I was up at school passing out bracelets, I was overwhelmed with the amount of "praying for Mrs. Owens" posters that are ALL OVER our school!!  So cool!!  I tried to take pictures of most of them that I'll include in another post!  Auntie has seen the pictures and is so tickled with all of the love that is surrounding her.  She said that she very much feels all of the prayers. 

Again, thank you all so much...we are so blessed!!

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment