Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Information Overload!




The first appointment with the doctor went very well.  They were given lots of information regarding potential diagnosis, treatment plans, etc.  Almost too much information at once!  Mom said she was taking notes as fast her hand could write the whole time!  The doctor wants to spend tomorrow and possibly Thursday doing a wide range of tests.  Some will be repeats of what has already been done here at home, some will be new tests that have not been done yet, all just to confirm what exactly we are dealing with.  Overall, today was a positive day.  We praise God for safe travels and for this first visit going smoothly.  What we can specifically pray for in the next 24 hours:  
Energy!  Kelli, Terry and my Mom are all pretty exhausted from traveling and navigating the grounds of MD Anderson.  Please pray the tests go well tomorrow.  Please pray for Kelli to have peace throughout her day and that the tests only confirm what was found here at home and nothing new.  Unless that new might mean better!!  

I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who is joining with us in prayer.  We are overwhelmed with your kind words, notes, texts, emails, etc.  You are a blessing to each of us!!

I'll update tomorrow as I know more!

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment