Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Busy Place



Mom sent me a pic of the line to get blood work done this morning. She estimated 50-60 people! It is so overwhelming to me. You hear statistics, etc and you "know" how many people cancer affects. But to SEE this many people on a random Wednesday morning just makes it so real. I am thankful our God is bigger than cancer. And I'm thankful that this world is not our home. And although it's a hoppin place, I'm so thankful for MD Anderson and the care they are providing for Auntie.  On a side note...as much as Auntie rocks turquoise and it's "her" color...I think Terry may be taking it over!!  He looks good with a turquoise bag : )

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment