Saturday, March 22, 2014

2nd Treatment...Done!

Kelli and Terry flew out Thursday night, she had her second treatment yesterday with no problems, and flew back home last night!  Quick trip...yay!  She is now set up with a doctor in Tulsa to be able to do some of her chemo treatments.  Thankfully, next week she can have it in Tulsa.  She will still need to travel to Houston the NEXT week for a procedure and a treatment, but after that she should be able to stay home more.

Thank you all who have helped with meals, I know they REALLY appreciate that!  If you still would like to help with that the website is www.takethemameal.com and I can get the password to you! 

Thank you for your continued prayers...we ALL feel them and appreciate them so much. 

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment