Sunday, August 10, 2014

Last Chemo!!!

Auntie's last chemo treatment was kicked off to a great start with signs and car decorations by some precious friends...it was a GREAT way to start the day!!
Chris was the chemo buddy and did a fabulous job!  Last time!!!

Now that we are finished with chemo, Auntie and Terry head to Houston this week for scans to see how the cancer has responded.  The results of that will solidify the remainder of the treatment plan....surgery and radiation.  

We are so appreciative of your prayers.  This week we are asking that you specifically pray for good results from the scans in Houston.  Please pray for traveling graces and peace over Kelli and Terry as they are receiving test results, future recommendations, etc.  

The meal schedule is still up at www.takethemameal.com.  I'll get the password to anyone who needs it!! 

I will update the blog this week once Kelli  is back from Houston with results, surgery dates, etc.  

THANK YOU isn't enough for all of the love we are shown daily...but THANK YOU!!!

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10



No comments:

Post a Comment