Saturday, July 19, 2014

Only One More To Go!!

Jake got to be Auntie's chemo buddy this week...and he did a fabulous job!   Throughout all of this, it is such a gift that we have each other and that we love each other so much.  I am so grateful for our family.  

It's hard to believe that Auntie only has one chemo treatment left!!!!!  Woo hoo!!!!  It's been a whirlwind ride, that's for sure...one we are ALL so excited to get off of soon!  Auntie has rocked this cancer battle and is kicking it's booty BIG TIME!! 

Please continue to pray us through this battle...the end is getting closer in sight, but it is not over.  There are still many steps that Kelli has to endure after chemo is finished.  Surgery will follow, and possibly radiation.  Please continue to pray for strength & endurance, both physically and emotionally.  Please pray for peace regarding the surgery decision (what type, etc.).  We are so grateful to each and every one of you!!

The meal schedule is still up at www.takethemameal.com.  I'll get the password to anyone who needs it!! 

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment