Friday, May 16, 2014

True Travelers...

"Well, here we are spending the night in the Dallas airport. After my appointments in Houston yesterday we got to board the plane and sit on the runway waiting for storms to pass between Houston and Dallas. Then when we made it to Dallas our flight to Tulsa was canceled:( Finally made it in about 7:00 this morning. God is good and we made it home. My tests yesterday showed that my treatments are working and the cancer sites are shrinking. Praise The Lord!! My doctor said it was exactly what he wanted to see:) Thank you so much to all who are praying for me and please keep them coming! I can feel those prayers and God's grace."


I think it's a rule that you aren't truly a "traveler" until you've spent the night in an airport...Kelli & Terry can now check that off the list...eek!  Thankfully that was the worst part of the trip and they finally made it home with a good report from the doctor!  She had another good chemo treatment in Tulsa today, too...Chris filled in for me again since I am home with 3 sick kids...strep is the last thing Auntie needs!!  

Thank you for all of your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment