Tuesday, May 27, 2014

11th Treatment.

Tiffany, Jake's sweet girlfriend, took Auntie to her 11th treatment this week.  It fell on the last day of school, which Auntie was super sad to miss.  I was busy with Cal's end of the year party, so thankfully Tiffany stepped in!  It ended up being a good treatment, aside from an initial technology glitch in the lab work that might have given them both heart palpitations.  They were mentioning a blood transfusion...EEK!  Luckily, all of that was figured out and everything was normal, so treatment proceeded as scheduled.  

Kelli has said that she can't believe this was her 11th treatment...I agree!  It has been such a whirlwind and seemingly has gone by so fast.  In a blink, this was our new reality and it has kept pace with the rest of life...rapid!  I guess this is the one area that we aren't sad to see go by so fast.  

Thank you all for your continued prayers...they are felt!!  Although Kelli is missing her students, this summer will be a good break for her to rest and try to kick this cancer's booty.  If you are still interested in taking a meal this summer, I've extended the schedule out to cover the rest of the summer months.  It's www.takethemameal.com and I can get you the password!  


"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment